Classic & Contemporary Conservatories
Glass, Polycarbonate, Solid Roof, Sliding Doors & more…
Conservatories are a great way to extend your home and create a new, enjoyable living space.
The Conservatory Company design & install conservatories across Cheshire, Staffordshire & Shropshire. We offer a wide range of options for your conservatory; each space is designed to your preference, using your dimensions and specifications. Whether you’re looking for a glass roof, solid roof, polycarbonate or you’re just not sure yet, speak to Sam & Kate from our team and they’ll make it right for you.
Cheshire’s leading Conservatory Company
Based in the heart of South Cheshire
Edwardian, P-shape, Victorian, Lean-to, Orangeries and more, Conservatories have been designed from Dagfields in South Cheshire since the 1990’s.
The Conservatory Company owners Kate & Sam Carney took over the site in 2019 with their new, independent business – continuing to build on the history of the site whilst designing Classic & Contemporary Conservatories for families across Cheshire, Staffordshire & Shropshire.
- Need a Solid Roof? Read our blog and see pictures here.
- Need your Conservatory cleaning? We have a trusted partner who cleans and fixes little issues with your conservatory (squeaky doors etc)
Conservatories & Orangeries
3D images of your new space
Latest Technology for Designs
Using industry-leading design technology we’ll design your conservatory or orangery and provide you with 3D model images, an accurate quote, and final measurements so you know exactly what to expect, plus you’ll get to see how you’re new space will look and feel. Want to see what we can you with your rough sketches, get in touch with us here.
Latest projects we are working on include:
- P-shaped Conservatory for a customer in Wistaston
- Orangery with sliding doors on a Bungalow in Wales
- Lean-to for a terrace house in Nantwich
- Victorian Conservatory replacement from wooden to white UPVC for a customer in Audlem
Remember we design to YOUR size and shape requirements…