How to choose a Conservatory…
Extending your home with a new Conservatory, Orangery or Lean-to can feel like a big decision.
You may feel overwhelmed with the decisions, the options you have and the commitment you are about to make.
Keep it simple…
We’re doing our bit to help you by keeping it simple and embracing technology to get you going quickly…so we ask our customers a few questions to get you thinking about what you’d like, send us some pics and we’ll get started.
When we’ve designed something that feels right and we’ve shown you in 3D, we’ll get a quote to you and when that feels OK we’ll come and measure up and do the final bits and bobs before we get started. Easy.
This approach helps our customers to visualise what they want, be more specific with what they’d like and give us a good starting point to design the right space for you.
Share what you can…
– Dimensions – can you send us any dimensions of the width and length of the space you are looking at?
– Photos – can you take some photos of your property and where you’d like the space?
– Style – do you prefer something more contemporary or a classic conservatory? What colour would you like?
– Roof options – have you thought about a Glass roof, Polycarbonate, Solid roof?
– Doors – french? bifold? sliding?
– Dwarf wall – Would you like one or are you thinking full glass?
– Do you need us to do the groundwork for you or have you got a builder to help?
Kate & Sam